HOMEID PUESYOUTH GOUPHOW TO HELPOTHERPHOTOS



Monday, January 28, 2008

Big News!!



There is a lot of updating to do and I probably won't get it all
done in this email. First of all, you all need to know that I am doing
great and that ministry is going very well. The missions school has
lost some students, but gained others. It is still going strong and
we are all working hard to learn together and prepare for a missions
trip in May. Also, my pastors here ask me to open a work in a near by town. The town is tiny, but we have one family connection there.
Thanks to Jesus and everyone who is helping, we had our first Bible
study in the town last Thursday.We had five enthusiastic visitors who
were eager for us to come back soon. Also, God has placed it on my
heart to start a new outdoor adventure ministry which will be part of
the Youth group and the missions school. Our first event will be
February 8th.

The other ministry that I have been able to take apart of is that
I am now the assistant to the youth pastor. My fiancé and have been
helping and will continue to help with youth events and re organizing
the youth group.

Wait Pablo!! Rewind!! Did you say fiancé? Most of you already
know, but for those of you who do not know the news... I am more than excited to inform you that I am engaged!!! Clementina and I have been dating for more than a year, and after much prayer, and we decidedbthat we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and feel strongly that it is God´s will. So on April 19th we will have our wedding in Mexico. There will also be a ceremony/reception in the States, but probably not until July. I will keep you all posted.

Please pray for Clemen and I as we prepare for the wedding,
prepare a house, and continue working together in ministry. We have a
lot of needs but I know God will provide everything. He did not say "
Seek first the Kingdom of God and then feel free to worry about all
your needs" He said "Seek first the kingdom of God and all these
things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33

No comments: