HOMEID PUESYOUTH GOUPHOW TO HELPOTHERPHOTOS



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scattered Showers


Clemen and I just arrived to Mexico on Tuesday. We drove the whole way, but the trip went incredibly smooth. No car trouble. No close calls with driving. Easy border crossing (thanks to Jesus and our brother in Christ, Carlos). But the most amazing thing to me was the following.

Clemen and I drove a truck down to Mexico. We had most of our goods in the back of the truck. Even though we had put a tarp over everything and had covered other things with trash bags, I was still worried about rain. I had checked the forcast and because of tropical storms, scattered showers were going to cover our travel. It was like the rain was on our exact path home.

But God does miracles....and somehow he is always on time. Clemen and I only passed through some sprinkles, but we did however manage to arrive at 3 or 4 cities were it had rained just moments before. The streets were wet, put no rain fall.

God is good. I will not underestimate his power.

1 comment:

MayoSM said...

Pablitoooo!!!
I was wondering if u were still around! Is good to hear everythings going great for you!
Please keep in touch, you are always in my prayers.
Blessings
Mayoya